- Chemical Physical plants - series SEDFLOC
- Sedimentation Treatment plants "by batch" - series WE
- Filtering plants - series FC, FQC, FR
- Demineralization plants - series DWE
- Oil-Water Separating plants - series DS
- Vacuum Concentrators plants - series WEVAP
- Flotation plants - series SKIMMERFLOT
- Sludge Treatment plants - series DRENA
- Product Dosing systems
- Membrane Demineralization plants - Osmosis plants - series WO
Applied to centrifugal pumps, both submerged and external, they allow to feed the systems facilitating the pollutant separation.
Taking advantage of the natural floating, or induced by chemicals, of the pollutants to be removed, Water Energy developed suction water systems that float. These systems, called floating system, can be applied to centrifugal pumps that feed the plants facilitating the separation of the pollutant.