- Chemical Physical plants - series SEDFLOC
- Sedimentation Treatment plants "by batch" - series WE
- Filtering plants - series FC, FQC, FR
- Demineralization plants - series DWE
- Oil-Water Separating plants - series DS
- Vacuum Concentrators plants - series WEVAP
- Flotation plants - series SKIMMERFLOT
- Sludge Treatment plants - series DRENA
- Product Dosing systems
- Membrane Demineralization plants - Osmosis plants - series WO
Vacuum Concentrators plants - WEVAP series
Water Energy’s vacuum evaporator concentrators developed by Water Energy use the combined effect of vacuum and heat pump to obtain the distillation of aqueous solutions at low temperatures (about 35-50°C).
This process makes it possible to highly reduce the volume of waste for disposal (concentrates) and to recover the cleaned water (distilled) inside the production cycle. In some cases, it is also possible to recover and re-use the raw materials contained in solution in the waste.
The vacuum technology of our evaporators or concentrators allow to significantly optimize energy consumption.
The WEVAP series plants are especially suitable for the treatment of highly polluted and aggressive wastewater, difficult to treat with traditional techniques.