- Chemical Physical plants - series SEDFLOC
- Sedimentation Treatment plants "by batch" - series WE
- Filtering plants - series FC, FQC, FR
- Demineralization plants - series DWE
- Oil-Water Separating plants - series DS
- Vacuum Concentrators plants - series WEVAP
- Flotation plants - series SKIMMERFLOT
- Sludge Treatment plants - series DRENA
- Product Dosing systems
- Membrane Demineralization plants - Osmosis plants - series WO
Oil-Water Separating plants - DS series
Water Energy designs and manufactures oil-water separating and coalescence degreasing plants for waters polluted by mineral oils, greases, petrol and other light fractions resulting from the fractionation of oil.
The oil-water separating plants of the DS series by Water Energy, through coalescence separation, play an important role in the continuous removal of oily pollutants in washing or pre-treatment tanks. The DS plants are equipped with lamellar packs that can increase the active contact surface and at the same time reduce the size compared to standard degreasing plants.
The increase in the contact surface facilitates the aggregation of smaller particles into larger particles and their ascent and separation; this phenomenon is referred to as "coalescence".
The degreasing process takes place thanks to the accumulation in an area of calm of the particles with lower specific weight and to the skim within a collector. Recovered oily substances can be drained continuously into collection tanks or relocated to specific storage points. The sedimentable part can be separated discontinuously in specific tanks.
Our DS series plants are equipped with:
- n° 3-5 series of lamellar packs in stainless steel AISI 304;
- self-supporting SKID in stainless steel AISI 304;
- telescoping floating system with positioning brackets in the tank;
- feeding pump with resistant housing and spheres in Teflon.
Fields of application
The degreasing technology is normally used before chemical-physical treatment or in case of water containing substances resistant to sedimentation.
The DS degreasing plants by Water Energy are used in the separation process of mineral oils, also in emulsion, present in treatment waters or in industrial process waters.