- Chemical Physical plants - series SEDFLOC
- Sedimentation Treatment plants "by batch" - series WE
- Filtering plants - series FC, FQC, FR
- Demineralization plants - series DWE
- Oil-Water Separating plants - series DS
- Vacuum Concentrators plants - series WEVAP
- Flotation plants - series SKIMMERFLOT
- Sludge Treatment plants - series DRENA
- Product Dosing systems
- Membrane Demineralization plants - Osmosis plants - series WO
Product Dosing systems
Water Energy offers a wide range of dosing pumps to allow the dosage of chemicals by keeping under control automatically the amount of chemical to be dosed compared to the real treatment needs.
Regarding to the specific plant needs, Water Energy can offer electromagnetic dosing pumps with different functions:
- proportional dosage starting upon an external digital signal;
- constant load;
- automatic regulation of dosage frequency;
- automatic management of external input signals;
- pH or Redox (mV) function selectable directly by the operator.
Upon request, Water Energy can supply pneumatic chemicals dosing systems that guarantee efficiency and affordability in the dosage.